Pondicherry University (PU) offers one year PG programs, five-year Intergrated P.G. Programs and full time PG Diploma course . PU provides MA,Msc,M.tech,MBA,M.com,M.Ed,MCA , M.Lib.is, MPA, M.P.Ed, MSW,LLW at PG Level. MA program is available in 16 specializations, MSc in 19, M.tech in 8 , MBA in 5, M.com in 2 different subjects.
Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks from recognized University as basic eligibility and mode of selection will be a University online Entrance test. Interested aspirants can apply at Pondicherry University website after a payment of INR 600 (General) and INR 300 (SC/ST).
Pondicherry University offers 5 years Integrated P.G Progams in MSc, MA in six specializations and three different subjects respectively. PG diploma in Green Energy Technology, Criminology and forensic science, Intellectual property rights and Forensic Anthropology are also offered by PU University.
• Obtained a Bachelor’s degree from recognized University under 10+2+3 / 10+2+3+2 system.
• Minimum 50% of the marks in bachelor’s degree for admission to courses under Humanities and Social Sciences subjects.
• Minimum 55% of marks in bachelor’s degree for admission to courses under science.
Five-year integrated Programme :
• Candidate should have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% of the marks.
• Candidates awaiting results can also apply.
• Selection will be based on the Online Entrance test ( except LLM and MP.Ed course)
• For the LLM course, the selection will be based on the Entrance exam, group discussion, presentation, and personal interview.
• For MP.Ed course, the selection will be based on Entrance Examination & Physical Fitness test.
Congratulations! Welcome to
Pondicherry University Online Admissions & Fees Payment portal
SELECTED LIST CANDIDATES SHOULD PAY
FEES ONLINE TO CONFIRM THEIR PROVISIONAL ADMISSION
PROVISIONALLY ADMITTED CANDIDATES SHALL REPORT IN PERSON TO THE CONCERNED DEAN/HEAD/CENTRE HEAD ONLY ON THE OPENING DAY OF CLASSES (15.7.2019) ALONG WITH PROOF OF PAYMENT AND RELEVANT DOCUMENTS/ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES AS LISTED UNDER General instructions
The Selected List of candidates, as notified in the University web site, for the PG programmes listed in Annexure III are required to confirm their admission through Online Admissions & Fees Payment portal of the University by making online payment of fees. If they fail to comply before the prescribed deadlines listed below, then their provisional offer of Admission stands automatically cancelled.
Vacancies thus arising shall be filled by candidates next in the merit order for each PG programme. This list of candidates shall be notified on the University web site and these candidates shall be allowed to make Online Fees Payment as scheduled below:
Selected List : June 26, 2019 to July 3, 2019 Second List to be notified on July 8, 2019 : July 8, 2019 to July 11, 2019 Third List to be notified on July17, 2019 : July 17, 2019 to July 19, 2019 Visit the University web site regularly for any announcements/updates regarding admission.
REQUISITES FOR ONLINE FEES PAYMENT
Candidates are advised to get ready the following before they login to the payment portal.
Candidates selected for Admission into more than ONE programme will be allowed to make payment for only ONE of them. Such Candidates are advised to carefully decide the programme that he/she wants to get admitted into and make payment ONLY for that programme
Undertaking Form - Download, Fill up, Sign, Scan and Upload .pdf format
Copy of Certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, PH, if any) - Scan and Upload.pdf format
Mode of Online Fee Payment
Candidate can choose to pay online using either
Indian Bank Challan
Payment through Indian Bank Challan: Once this option is chosen, a Challan will be generated and appear on the screen. Candidates have to take a print out of the Challan and make the payment at any of the Indian Bank counters within TWO days from the date of Generation of the Challan and before the prescribed DEADLINE. Else it becomes invalid.
Note: Once challan option is chosen other online payment options will not be available
Admission 2019-20 : Last date for Payment of fees to confirm Provisional Admission of Select List -III candidates for P.G Programmes in Annexure-III Extended to 21-07-2019
• Register at the University website http://www.pondiuni.edu.in/
• Fill the application form and upload the necessary documents.
• Application form fee is INR 600 (others) and INR 300 (SC/ST) can be made only through online mode.
• After the closing of application form hall tickets will be uploaded in the website.
• Download the Hall ticket for online based entrance exam test in the designated examination centers.
• A list will be generated for the shortlisted students.
Monday to Friday (Between 9.30 am & 5.30 pm)
|Pondicherry University (English, Tamil)|
|Mail - ID|